Your lucky numbers are derived from your date of birth. First you should know know your Birth Number and Life Path Number. Birth Number is a single digit total of the day on which you were born. Life Path Number is single digit total of the full date of birth, i.e. DDMMYYYY.
For example, suppose your date of birth is 15.08. 1994. Now, 15=1+5=6. So six is your Birth Number. The total of all the numbers in full date of birth is 37. 37=3+7=10=1+0=1. So one is your life path number.
In this case, 6 and 1 are your basic lucky numbers. Any multi-digit number which totals 6 or 1 after reducing to single digit is your lucky number. Like:
So 123 and 460 are also your lucky numbers.
It is very simple. What you need to do is:
- Take you whole date of birth(dd/mm/yyyy).
- Add all the digits until you get a single digit number.
- This is your lucky number.
- Let me explain you with an example: 24/09/2010
- now add these as 6+9+3=18
- again reduce it as 1+8=9
- So,9 is your lucky number for this life.
- Note: Only( as I’ve explained above) the whole date of birth is considered while calculating the lucky number.